South - view from the small stream down from our house

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: New house

Postby clothmama » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Oh my goodness, I can see why you have been so AWOL - I can't believe how quick it is going up - how wonderful! :yahoo: :yahoo:

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:35 pm

Very exciting!!!!

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:39 am

Thanks girls :)
Yes there have been a lot to deal with and at the moment we are figuring out all our appliances like oven, dryer, washer, fridge, freezer and so
We just figured out the electric plan a couple of weeks ago and it took forever to get it right :hohoho:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:43 am

Are you getting all new appliances for your sparkling new house? That is so exciting! What brands are you looking at? The one thing that I never thought I'd own and absolutely LOVE is a Neff combination oven / microwave, especially for your little family of 4 it is amazing - you can put some potato pieces in there with the oven on 200 and put the microwave on for 10 minutes and that quickly you have soft fluffy on the inside and nicely crisp on the outside! Such a time and energy saver!

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:48 am

clothmama wrote:Are you getting all new appliances for your sparkling new house? That is so exciting! What brands are you looking at? The one thing that I never thought I'd own and absolutely LOVE is a Neff combination oven / microwave, especially for your little family of 4 it is amazing - you can put some potato pieces in there with the oven on 200 and put the microwave on for 10 minutes and that quickly you have soft fluffy on the inside and nicely crisp on the outside! Such a time and energy saver!

Yes all new appliances. Have been looking at one of those but nothing is decided yet

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:11 am

They are getting on with the outer walls and we can now see how its gonna look :thumbsup: Its the girls rooms that are pictured here and the front with the entrance. The bricks will get lighter as they dry up

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:13 am

Done with outher bricks and now waiting for the roof :yahoo: they will start the roof in the week after the next

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:14 am

Wow! Really looks like a house now!

PreviousNext

Return to Home Improvements