Postby Aeseldyr » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Day 4 - almost done with the outlines of the foundation :yahoo:

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: New house

Postby Kim » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:28 pm

How exciting. How long do you think it will take to finish?

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Kim wrote:How exciting. How long do you think it will take to finish?

So far the plan is that they have finished on the 15th of July but maybe before since they started earlier @kim But all depends on how they weather is gonna be the next months :fingerscrossed:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:18 pm

What are you doing about living, will you have to rent somewhere if your house sells or will you just say the house isn't available until then?

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:40 pm

clothmama wrote:What are you doing about living, will you have to rent somewhere if your house sells or will you just say the house isn't available until then?

We have sold and are moving out by the 1th of May - so need a temp placed from May til July :giggle: @clothmama

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Oh I'd forgotten you said you'd agreed on a price, just hadn't heard any more so wasnt' sure if it was going through! Will it be difficult to find somewhere for such a short time?

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:37 am

clothmama wrote:Oh I'd forgotten you said you'd agreed on a price, just hadn't heard any more so wasnt' sure if it was going through! Will it be difficult to find somewhere for such a short time?

Think that we will stay with MIL but not sure yet - or someone we knows vacation home

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:40 am

We are starting to see a house - the masons have starting putting up the inner walls :yahoo:

We have chosen the faucets, shower heads, toilets, windows, doors and ceilings for the house just after new years and are now working on the power plan - or that is DH is working on it with the electrician since DH has some specific demands to where and what kind of internet (or data) plugs we get. I was at the first meeting with the electrician and now DH has taken over :giggle:

I am very happy with our faucets, shower heads and toilets - especially the rainshower in our bath and the faucets in the kitchen. In our kitchen sink we get 2 taps one for normal water with a tap that can be pulled out

And a quooker with boiling water

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:00 am

Wow looking great! Your taps look amazing!

PreviousNext

Return to Home Improvements