Postby Aeseldyr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:56 am

Looking good :yahoo: and wallpaper is :evil: to put up

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Pips bedroom

Postby ems101 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:43 am

Silver how awesome. Lovely colour, I would want that too. But blue sounds like it would last her a bit longer, through the sparkly faddy age

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:57 am

@ems101 that why I'm so against silver, I just think in a year she'd want something different and curtains aren't cheap. We'll see what we come out of the shop with though

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:44 pm

And the wallpapering is done :yahoo: :yahoo:

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:13 pm

:yahoo: for the wallpaper :yahoo:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:52 pm

girlinleeds wrote:And the wallpapering is done :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yah! More pics please! Are you pleased with it? Did you find some curtains @girlinleeds ?

Aeseldyr wrote:and wallpaper is :evil: to put up

I've never tried to do it - it has always terrified me. My DIY skills are pretty good but it gives me terrors! Luckily I'm used to Aussie and French decor and wall paper is used very little - unlike the UK where it is everywhere @Aeseldyr

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:10 pm

@clothmama the only reason I wallpaper is that I can't afford to replaster the walls are awful

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:25 pm

girlinleeds wrote:@clothmama the only reason I wallpaper is that I can't afford to replaster the walls are awful

Fair enough! Actually thinking about it my bedroom and the boys is wallpapered upstairs but it is with some French stuff that they use that is quite thick and a bit lumpy - I think it is actually used to help stabalise walls! I want to paint mine as it is currently yellow and ocre - I think with the texture it cold look lovely in a linen colour but I'll probably just go white (I love love love white paint - we have lots of lovely antique wood furniture which is dark but I think looks fab against the white). sorry that was off on a tangent :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:41 pm

@clothmama pips has picked curtains, a fluffy throw and lamp all in duck egg, I decided since I won't let her have silver curtains she could pick what she wanted, but it is going to look very greeny/blue. Hopefully all the white furniture will tone it down a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Home Improvements