hf1

argh red spots and spreading **change of diagnosis pg 3**

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: argh red spots and spreading **change of diagnosis pg 3**

Postby Shevi » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:47 pm

annette - can you persuade them to perscribe the antiviral mediaction that they can use for chicken pox or cold sores...it wont make whats there better, but will stop anymore from popping up.
its is super expensive, so it is very rare of them to perscribe it in non emergency situations (emergency being newborn with herpes virus or pregnant mother with herpes virus) but if anyone can persuade them, its probably you!!! (still amazed at the aveeno and bepanthan on perscription in such amounts!!!!)

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:38 pm

Me get what I want from the gp :oops: Well it did take me AGES to get 4 tubes of Bepanthen per prescription, but now its on the system, I don't need it as frequently now, so don't get so many :wink:

As for getting the Aveeno, that is my trump card, not too sure if I will be able to get anymore but I think the dr gave it to me to shut me up as he didn't know what the rash was. Minded parent who uses it on her child with excema never got it, neither did her nephew with bleeding excema, so I will be passing on tips!

Have appointment with same dr we saw today (my 2nd fav) on Thursday so will be seeing if we get anything else, but taking another oral medicine would be a nightmare - it is either mixed with fromage frais, custard or in his bottle of milk, at least that way it gets in. He is even refusing neurofen :(

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:42 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:Me get what I want from the gp :oops: Well it did take me AGES to get 4 tubes of Bepanthen per prescription, but now its on the system, I don't need it as frequently now, so don't get so many :wink:

As for getting the Aveeno, that is my trump card, not too sure if I will be able to get anymore but I think the dr gave it to me to shut me up as he didn't know what the rash was. Minded parent who uses it on her child with excema never got it, neither did her nephew with bleeding excema, so I will be passing on tips!

:giggle:

AnnetteandBen wrote:Have appointment with same dr we saw today (my 2nd fav) on Thursday so will be seeing if we get anything else, but taking another oral medicine would be a nightmare - it is either mixed with fromage frais, custard or in his bottle of milk, at least that way it gets in. He is even refusing neurofen :(

:hug: I can sympathise. Katie refuses all medicines. :( I have to syringe as much of it into her as I can and hope for the best. She won't even drink or eat anything with it in as she can taste it. :roll:

Previous

Return to Nappy Rash