hf1

So angry

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:13 pm

She's just one massive disappointment at the moment and i just want to shake her sometimes, half the time she doesn't even realise when she is in the wrong.

I am really sorry!!!!!!!!!
Looks like she is beyond trust and training.
sorry you had a hard time with her. Never thought mums with kids could be so ignorant. Shows you learn all the time.
xxxxxx[/quote]

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:17 pm

oh....just assumed she was 18 or so like my sis in law.
do you have back up babysitters? or is finding more gonna be a problem?

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:38 pm

She my eldest sister too! She's 31 (I'm 25) not to mention a trained nursery nurse and qualified teacher!!!

She is my back up baby sitter. It's normally MIL that looks after Erin.

James has booked weds-fri off so atleast yesterday was the last time. I will never be asking her again.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:41 pm

hannah banana wrote

She's 31 (I'm 25) not to mention a trained nursery nurse and qualified teacher!!!

Can't believe that!!!!!!!!
Is she working with babies???????, Thinking if she is she could definately do better.
xxx
sukhi

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:03 pm

oh.

no excuses then.

remeber you can always pop erin in a giant envolope and send her here!! especially now that she'd let me do her hair!!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:07 pm

Shevi wrote:oh.

no excuses then.

remeber you can always pop erin in a giant envolope and send her here!! especially now that she'd let me do her hair!!!

PMSL Shevi!

now do you see why i would like to just shake my sister! grrrr!

Shevi you can have Erin on one of her head strong days if you like :lol: if you think you're hard enough :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:28 pm

i bet i could beat anyones stubborness!!! i get it from my dad, tho i may actually be worse than him! headstrongness runs in my family...so a pain to live with (sorry David!) but good to be on my side of an arguement, as i always tend to win! (or the other side just eventually sighs and gives up!)

Previous

Return to Nappy Rash