hf1

Do I have to just accept that my cloth days are over?

My avatar
flamesparrow
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby flamesparrow » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:59 pm

Nope, nothign since your first one

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:19 pm

Poor Emrys :( We wnet through a similar thing this time last year after Katie was poorly. I think I tried every cream going and nothing really helped, then it just went away and no real probs since. Hopefully he will be the same and you can get back to your fluff :D

One more suggestion, not sure if it will work though :? The Black African soap from Love Your Skin has worked absolute miracles on my cracked and bleeding hands, I wonder if that used as a wipes solution would be any good?

It's here mumzmall.co.uk/love-your-skin/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=16

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:58 pm

Might try that for myself as my hands are terrible this winter... Cracked and bleeding too :(

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:07 pm

Do it :D It's like I've got new hands, they just feel 'normal' which they've never been before! If you order some, try the Almond and Rose hand cream too :wink:

And I've just posted in today's chat that it healed up Katie's poo-burned bum straight away.

It's fab stuff and Natasha who runs Love Your Skin is lovely.

Ali x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:42 pm

No almond and rose handcream to be seen :(

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:45 pm

oooh! i will certainly try the soap for my hands...they react to everything...as lng as i dont do any cleaning, washing up, fruit of veg prep...they are fine!!! but funnily enough that means that they are often cracked and dry and look like they belong to a 50 year old not a 25 year ol!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:46 pm

She's getting more stock in, in the next few days. I've pre-ordered some, so I'll let you know when it's in :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:47 pm

Shevi wrote:oooh! i will certainly try the soap for my hands...they react to everything...as lng as i dont do any cleaning, washing up, fruit of veg prep...they are fine!!! but funnily enough that means that they are often cracked and dry and look like they belong to a 50 year old not a 25 year ol!!

Heh glad I'm not the only one Shevi!

Ali - let me know, sounds lovely!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:49 pm

if i cant eat almonds...i probably should put them on my skin either, right?

PreviousNext

Return to Nappy Rash