Help needed again please!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Help needed again please!

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:30 pm

eviesmummy wrote:
juboo752 wrote:Do you think using sposies would help, i was wondering this myself but i wouldn't have aclue what size to get, she's never been in one :giggle:

Im not sure if it will help, I know some people have said it has helped their lo's rashes clear up so always worth a try? And when Evie stayed with the ILs overnight I had to by a packet of sposies - I stood in Boots looking like an eejit, not a clue what size to buy for her and the ones I ended up with were HUGE :oops:

WSS it never worked for us but I know it works for some people...

You dont' need to buy new fleece liners just have a go at them with some washing up liquid and rinse rinse rinse :)

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:31 pm

eviesmummy wrote:
juboo752 wrote:Do you think using sposies would help, i was wondering this myself but i wouldn't have aclue what size to get, she's never been in one :giggle:

Im not sure if it will help, I know some people have said it has helped their lo's rashes clear up so always worth a try? And when Evie stayed with the ILs overnight I had to by a packet of sposies - I stood in Boots looking like an eejit, not a clue what size to buy for her and the ones I ended up with were HUGE :oops:

:giggle: :giggle: thats what i'd be like too!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:39 pm

juboo752 wrote:
eviesmummy wrote:

:giggle: :giggle: thats what i'd be like too!

It always helps charlie to be in sposies. its up to you though.
what size waist has she got hun? and what size nappies does she wear generally? i'll give you a good idea of what to get :wink:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Martha was always worse in sposies. I would say she'd either be a 3 or 4 if you want to give it a go - do you have any mates who use sposies who would lend you one to try?

I have something called Vasogen which was prescribed for me when I left hospital after having martha :oops: but is actually a nappy cream, it goes on like sudocrem but sort of dries to a barrier. Metanium is also great

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:47 pm

It always helps charlie to be in sposies. its up to you though.
what size waist has she got hun? and what size nappies does she wear generally? i'll give you a good idea of what to get :wink:[/quote]

Erm i think her waist is about 19" and she wears large generally and toddler bedbug's if that helps :mrgreen:

I've got plenty of micro -fleece that i dont use so i might just cut that up and get rid of all my liners, they've been going since she was born :oops: She could probably do with some new ones anyway!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:50 pm

northernruth wrote:Martha was always worse in sposies. I would say she'd either be a 3 or 4 if you want to give it a go - do you have any mates who use sposies who would lend you one to try?

I have something called Vasogen which was prescribed for me when I left hospital after having martha :oops: but is actually a nappy cream, it goes on like sudocrem but sort of dries to a barrier. Metanium is also great

I got some of the metanium when it first started but didn't seem to help :(

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:55 pm

Yep size 4 would be good then Julie. Defo take her to the docs to get some more suitable cream though, poor lass :(

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:59 pm

fluffycabbage wrote:Yep size 4 would be good then Julie. Defo take her to the docs to get some more suitable cream though, poor lass :(

Thanks

I'm kicking myself that i didn't take her today :oops:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 am

juboo752 wrote:
fluffycabbage wrote:Yep size 4 would be good then Julie. Defo take her to the docs to get some more suitable cream though, poor lass :(

Thanks

I'm kicking myself that i didn't take her today :oops:

She'll survive :wink: I am in that boat too, theyre both ill, chest infections. Maybe you should do what im gonna do, and take Lottie to an emergency doctors surgery tomorrow. I think maybe 2 more days would be a bit like torture :-?

PreviousNext

Return to Nappy Rash