hf1

Is this normal with boys???

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Is this normal with boys???

Postby LilMrsAverage » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:44 am

.. Ive got up this monring to change Dexters nappy - ( which I've not done since friday morning)

Not had a chance to ask his dad yet - but his bits ad groin have got little red raised dots on them - like the start of nappy rash but his bum is completely clear....

Can this happen in boys? x
:shock:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Is this normal with boys???

Postby Sally » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:48 am

I think so my little boy is nearly 9 but i'm sure his dinky used to get a few spots and the rest could be clear, as long as it's not sure and goes in a few days it should be fine,

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:48 am

Teething ???? Ty got lil red spots almost litte blisters but not iykwim. but yet the rest of his bum was clear. this was when he was teethin so its a possibility for dexter.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:49 am

Lachlan gets a bit of nappy rash all around the base of his scrotum, like in the creases and nowhere else. oh and just in the crease of his bottom, cheeks completely clear!

Maybe it is a boy thing, Riley gets it EVERYWHERE :-?

My avatar
cvdbout
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby cvdbout » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Oliver occasionally gets little pin prick spots on his penis and scrotum, but it always disappears, so think it's normal?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:01 pm

I think it is normal - genitals in general are much more sensitive skin than the bottom...

Also when my girls have had rashes it's generally the 'frontal' area that gets sore and not their bums...

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:18 am

Velvetsteph wrote:I think it is normal - genitals in general are much more sensitive skin than the bottom...

Also when my girls have had rashes it's generally the 'frontal' area that gets sore and not their bums...

WSS

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:53 pm

bless him he is teething - its got worse - going to check it in the morning and see if I think its just flaring up before it gets better... if not doctors to check!

Thanks for the advice x

Return to Nappy Rash