Thanks! Will give the tea tree a go

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: HELP-SORE WILLY!!

Postby shoogah01 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 pm

fingers crossed it works for you :hug:
I will never stop using it now, it has been so good for DD and it makes everything a wee bit softer I think

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:32 pm

mishka2828 wrote:Ramsons: Thanks so much for the hugs-am def going to be letting him run around without a nappy, and will try the athletes foot tip if the latest cream doesn't work. Thanks for the support

Yeah but you wait, nappy off for a week and I'll bet he'll be playing with it. :roll: Ds went through a lovely phase of trying to balance all sorts of things on it (blocks...cars...drinking cups...). :giggle: I love the babylegs and no nappy look it always makes me laugh.

As long as its nice and dry for a few days I'd hope it got better.

Maybe you need some more absorbant inserts(?)
Also I know bold 2in one gets recommended on here and I've never used it, but I've seen posts on other forums saying it does still reduce absorbancy :-?

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Sat May 15, 2010 9:20 am

Bumping this up to see if you had any luck solving this problem? We're having a similar issue (though I'm sure the doctor has made it worse by retracting the foreskin :evil: ) and I'm loathe to bring him back to the doctor because if I do they will refer us and circumcision has been mentioned. Really want to get this sorted. Was almost cleared up and then we put him in a sposie last night because we though night nappies were making it worse, and now it's bleeding again this morning! Fed up and want to :cry: :cry: .

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat May 15, 2010 11:16 am

joeli wrote: (though I'm sure the doctor has made it worse by retracting the foreskin :evil: )

:shock: :shock: erm isn't that assault :shock: :shock:

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Sat May 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
joeli wrote: (though I'm sure the doctor has made it worse by retracting the foreskin :evil: )

:shock: :shock: erm isn't that assault :shock: :shock:

Glad it's not just me. I didn't think much of it at the time, but the more I think about it the more upset I am. He just grabbed it and forced it back and said that's what we should be doing everytime we apply cream. He also remarked how clear Leo's bum is and it's all due to these great sposies :roll: (Leo was in one just in case the rash turned out to be yeast or something that required the nappies to be stripped). I was in a bit of a low place because I'd just had the hv telling me that I'm letting leo manipulating me and that's why he's up all night, so I just went with everything he said. Know better now.

Previous

Return to Nappy Rash