Dry flakey Red Skin, Exactly where nappy is? PLEASE HELP

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Dry flakey Red Skin, Exactly where nappy is? PLEASE HELP

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Fingers Crossed, Touch Wood ETC ETC :giggle:

She seems fine with clear skin, wore pants this morning as we where home then wore a bamboo little lamb this afternoon under her longies with no fleece or minkee liner, and skin was clear, changed into a fleece lined WN pocket and she seemed fine again, so hopefully that last strip wash got rid of whatever it was she was reacting too!

Oh stacey the mutt arrived today but with all this going on completely forgot to post the YoYoo :oops: , so it was posted this afternoon 1st class, hope thats ok xxxx

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:47 pm

That's fine chick, don't worry about it! :hug: :hug:
Glad there seems to be a difference. Poor mite. As I said, the mutt's been washed in bold 2-in-1 (either orange or lavender) but give it a good wash and few rinses just in case :hug:

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Still confused at what caused it all but at least seems to be sorted for now, mutt got chucked in with the last strip wash earlier today, have changed to Aerial Biological with no scent etc and thats what i have used to strip them all over last 2 days so will stick to that stuff x

Now off to go find out how i wash wool lol, one of her pairs of longies needs washing and my first attempt as washing or lanolising wool :giggle:

Previous

Return to Nappy Rash