hf1

Odd rash

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Odd rash

Postby lazylexis » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 am

Nathan was really unsettled last night and i assumed it was teeth.he did have a sore bum yesterday which was bleeding a little.
This morning i took off his ffn and around his thighs was really sore and red.one thigh also has what looks like 3or 4 scratch marks,raised with scabs.very odd and definitely not there last night.he had a wool soaker and a fleece pair of pjs on so don't think he's scratched himself.the ff may have been on a bit tight tho as lately i've had to boost it with 3 or 4 boosters and it's still soaking in the morning.will try and put a pic up later.not sure whether to get some sposies for a few nights so i can smother him in cream.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Odd rash

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:02 pm

dawn gets that all the time. its from the legs being too tight :oops:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Yep Elsie gets it on occasion too- we struggle to get the waist tight enough that the nappy doesn't slip down, but loose enough on the thighs she doesn't mark... :oops:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:08 pm

same with dawn. shes got such chunky thighs i cant get looser legs :(

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:07 pm

I think nathan's thighs are between snaps on all his nappies atm so one is too loose and on too tight it's so frustrating.

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:13 pm

lazylexis wrote:I think nathan's thighs are between snaps on all his nappies atm so one is too loose and on too tight it's so frustrating.

this is the problem I have with snaps...At night I go for loose and hope for the best at the moment!!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Dawn's tighs and waist are such sizes that it means that if i have the waist tight enough her legs go blue, but if fasten to fit her thighs it falls down :roll: :giggle:

Return to Nappy Rash