hf1

Noooooo!!! :-(

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Noooooo!!! :-(

Postby Bluebell » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Sudocrem works for us but I have heard that Kamillosan is very good.
http://www.kamillosan.co.uk/range/nappy-cream
Hope it clears up soon.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Thanks everyone, I'll be giving everythin a try over the next few days, I'm not averred to putting her in a disposible but after recent press for pampers I'd rather not, oh and believe it or not I'm really tight! :giggle:

Eleanor I forgot about the olive oil, she's almost due a change so I'll use that next and send Mike to get some chamomile tea an lavender oil, I can't use tea tree on her I'm pretty sure that's what she objects to in the creams, maybe try some neroli?

shoogah01 wrote:I use lansinoh (nipple cream) When Aimie get's bad rash. she gets it really bad when she is teething sort of like open blisters :cry: That with fleece or minky liners always work wonders

I have some of that in the cupboards that's being dug out now.

Poppys skin is exactly how you describe Aimies gets, it's awful isn't it. But just think if they get like this in cloth what they'd be like in disposibles. Harmony was just the same but her skin used to get slot worse when she was teething.

Sorry for any mistakes, I'm on my phone again.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:11 pm

If it's really bad then sometimes we use sposies but smother him with cream.If it's not too bad we carry on with cloth.We found nathan reacts to the waitrose bottom balm and it's only olive oil and vanilla!he's ok with metanium and stuff tho.We usually use babi naturiol wondabalm.hope it clears up soon.nathan's teething atm so his bum is red raw.

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:21 pm

She could also have thrush, we were prescribed timidine when Aimie's was really bad and that helped but you have to be careful with that stuff because it is a steroid cream so it can burn if it is used too much :-?

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:58 pm

I'm happy to use lots of cream in the nappies, i always use a liner so its easier to deal with and really slather it on!

It could be thrush, i hadn't thought of that. If its not clear by Monday then i'll get her into the dr. :)

I used NE (no screaming either, thank goodness) and Sudocrem before her nap because her skin was looking really dry from the amount of sudocrem Mike used on her skin this morning and shes already looking better.
She now has laninsoh on with a fitted and wool.

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:38 am

Yay! Glad it's looking better. Hope it's improved this morning too! I love the NE stuff. Should have been more organised & got some sent to our friends who have just arrived from US :roll:

OT... Rebekah is SO excited about seeing you all next week. She talks about it everyday!! :giggle: Apparently Harmony is her "best friend" :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:08 am

It looks so much better this morning, she has a few blisters that need to heal properly but her skin was much clearer! :D

Rebekah is such a sweety! It'll be lovely meeting up with you, I hopin for good weather so they can all run around. :giggle:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:15 am

paintedclaws wrote:It looks so much better this morning, she has a few blisters that need to heal properly but her skin was much clearer! :D

Rebekah is such a sweety! It'll be lovely meeting up with you, I hopin for good weather so they can all run around. :giggle:

:wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:19 am

Ryan's is like that at the moment too blisters and start to bleed and it is only when he teeths when he has finished his bum is great we have to use dispocable at night and they make it worse but he out pees cloth at night. :( i use soudo cream and lots of nappy free time

PreviousNext

Return to Nappy Rash