hf1

Earth friendly baby nappy cream, anyone tried it?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Earth friendly baby nappy cream, anyone tried it?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:21 pm

righty, as u all know t has awful nappy rash yadda yadda, it was bleeding again last night so he went in sposies for the morning and afternoon, and whilst i was out i picked up some earth friendly baby organic red clover diaper care cream (what a gobfull eh?)

i've finally squeezed the stuff out, it's like concrete to get out, and i put it on t, no screaming :wine: and he's back in our beloved dunk n fluff's and wool. it's all natural stuff, but will it make issues for my cloth nappies? i forgot the liner, due to all my liners being fleece and minkee which *we think* he might be allergic to. so i bought some felt to try out for a stop gap till i get some wool interlock and bamboo fleece (thanks sally for your help there, we love you!)

the felt is acrylic, what the heck is acrylic in fabric terms?the guy in the fabric shop never heard of bamboo fleece, and even tried telling me there is no such thing, retard!

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Earth friendly baby nappy cream, anyone tried it?

Postby e586 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:24 pm

It's fab stuff, but don't know about using it without a liner- I always make sure and use one just in case. So pleased it's worked for you!! I have a lot of people come into the shop that swear by it.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Earth friendly baby nappy cream, anyone tried it?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:35 pm

it's only just gone on him, but yay to no pain for him so far. i'm wary of putting anything with too much junk in on his sensitive bum

Return to Nappy Rash