hf1

Poor Grace :(

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Poor Grace :(

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:05 pm

She's really sore and raw and even a day in disps at nursery yesterday (I forgot the nappies sat by the door! :oops: :oops: ) hasn't helped poor poor kiddo...
She has a bit of an upset stomach - normally 'goes' once a day but today was 4 times and pretty vile/loose/mucousy each time and eating coloured sand at nursery yesterday won't have helped :nono:

Really hoping some Mummy TLC will help solve it... Nursery aren't great at following instructions and I discovered they use tissue to apply creams (child protection :roll: )so they've wasted half a tub of the only nappy rash cream that has been working at the moment and it will take about 3-4weeks to get more :cry: :cry: :cry: as half of it ends up left on the tissue :x
(it's northern essence sensitive nappy rash cream - nowhere in the uk sells it)
They completely cocked up the instructions I gave them about the foaming wash today (we usually use wetwipes but she's too sore) which I'm also quite cross about so FC with only Mummy doing nappy changes we should see some improvement...

I also cooked up a 'magic potion' in the bath tonight which should help :lol:
Manuka Honey
Bicarbonate of soda
Cammomile Tea
Lemon Balm leaves
Oats

Fingers crossed soooooooooooo much that it will help - she was so sore on Thurs that without a cloth nappy on she wouldn't sit down unless they gave her a cushion to sit on :cry:

It usually gets better overnight...

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Poor Grace :(

Postby Woozle35 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:08 pm

:hug: :hug: to Grace and I hope she gets better soon. Maybe someone on here has some northern essence sensitive nappy rash cream :wink:

It must be hard work when the nursery does not follow your instructions.
x

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:11 pm

:hug: :hug: for poor Grace, when Dexter has had horrendous nappy rash i've soaked a liner in camomile tea and popped it into his night nappy. Seems to help. Fc mummy's tlc helps :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Aww, poor Grace. I hope your magic concoction really works and she's rash free really quickly :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:12 pm

scrunchkins wrote::hug: :hug: for poor Grace, when Dexter has had horrendous nappy rash i've soaked a liner in camomile tea and popped it into his night nappy. Seems to help. Fc mummy's tlc helps :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yep that's my fave trick ;)

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Poor Grace :( :hug: :hug:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:46 pm

poor grace :( :hug:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:52 pm

ouch that sounds sore :hug: :hug:

I gave SIL a pot of my Clear Hills Honey Bee Balm for her newborns bum that was raw and bleeding and it worked wonders and cleared it up - if you thought it would help I could post you some?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:55 pm

eviesmummy wrote:ouch that sounds sore :hug: :hug:

I gave SIL a pot of my Clear Hills Honey Bee Balm for her newborns bum that was raw and bleeding and it worked wonders and cleared it up - if you thought it would help I could post you some?

Ooooh that sounds fab - will PM you! :hug:

Next

Return to Nappy Rash