hf1

Can't believe it

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Can't believe it

Postby girlinleeds » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:14 pm

we've been struggling for ages with pippa's nappy rash open blister like wounds as soon as she gets a tooth coming through. tried everything under the sun to shift it and have slowly worked our way through every avalible cream, both prescription and over the counter. went to tesco's with my mum and was just checking to see what they had when she said have you tried this?? it's a tea tree and witch hazel antiseptic cream that can be used for nappy rash, was only a couple of pounds so though it was worth a try. been using it for a week and the blisters are all healing and she's even got a back tooth through and it's not got worst i am amazed, it's smells just like antiseptic cream but it's working, fingers crossed it keeps working :wine: :wine:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Can't believe it

Postby scarlet » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Oh so happy you have found something that works! :) :wine:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:24 am

:wine: :wine: I think we needed that when DDs last 2 teeth came through, we had exactly the same thing as you described :( at one point 3 crater like blisters and no matter what we did they took ages to heal, 1 even stayed for weeks as it was soo big and sore :cry:

Luckily with her being in knickers during the day now any more teeth she gets through shouldnt bother her down there as much as she only had nap time and bed time with a nappy on but will bear that cream in mind if she does need it :wink: Is it a tesco's own or a brand?x

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:08 am

our son is like that too we been trying everythink as well what is it that your useing now as i would like to use try it and see if it helps our son too
glad you found some think that works :wine:

Return to Nappy Rash