hf1

Bleedng sores

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Bleedng sores

Postby clothsister » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:28 am

have you tried bepanthem? I personally haven't had to deal with severe nappy rash but one of my nct girls whose baby was 6 weeks prem had got to the end of her tether with creams and stuff but swears by bepanthem. I really feel for your poor baby and i hope you find something that works soon. X

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:35 am

We had the same problem for ages with Aimie and tried everything. using Lansinoh worked for a while but it would always come back . In the end we gave up fleece and minky lined pockets and liners and started using paper liners with metanium and the rash has been clear for a month now.

it turned out that Aimie is allergic to pollyester but still needed a stay dry layer.

I hope you find something that works for your LO :hug:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 am

:hug: :hug:
poor wee thing, how is she now? Could it be the sposies that aren't helping?
We had to avoid fleece liners so switched to minkee which have been fine.
Hope it is getting better now xx

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:29 am

Oh it was so bad again this am. It actually seems better in the sposies as she stays a bit drier in them, although I hate them. I am going to try and get out today but am a bit scared of riving as we live in a little village and the roads are really bad. Grrr bloody snow, I wish it would go. Gonna try and get a doctor's appt today fc /i can get one.

Previous

Return to Nappy Rash