hf1

Timodine

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Timodine

Postby cat27m » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:18 am

We used it when Rowan was really sore during teething but I found I had to add a tick layer of Bepanthen over the top as the Timodene seemed to get washed away as soon as she peed but the Bepanthen gave it a chance to work first. It does stain (and stink) though so we always used cheap fleece liners when we had to use it.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:26 am

moo54 wrote:seems to me it has a bit of everything - the perfect thing for docs to prescribe when they can't even be bothered to hardly look!

Fingers crossed.

I don't think that's the reason they prescribe it :lol: More likely a lot of rashes look similar so if they are unsure what is causing it they prescribe something that will be effective on a number of things :wink: I have found that the only few times my DCs have had rashes Timodine has been great at clearing them up.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:15 pm

we used it for ryan but he's allirgic to to so it made his so much worse.
but i hope it dose the trick and all is well soon

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby moo54 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Louise wrote:
moo54 wrote:seems to me it has a bit of everything - the perfect thing for docs to prescribe when they can't even be bothered to hardly look!

Fingers crossed.

I don't think that's the reason they prescribe it :lol: More likely a lot of rashes look similar so if they are unsure what is causing it they prescribe something that will be effective on a number of things :wink: I have found that the only few times my DCs have had rashes Timodine has been great at clearing them up.

you're probably right :giggle: I just have an issue with the doc barely taking a glance and shoving me out of the door within 30secs

Previous

Return to Nappy Rash