hf1

Getting nappies ready for new baby

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Getting nappies ready for new baby

Postby BekkiLB » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:32 am

The brand new ones I'm going to wash once or twice after the new year it what about the ones from Blaine? He has only been out of them a matter of weeks, always only washed by me and since I nailed the routine down they don't have any smells or anything like that. If it still worth doing a proper strip wash or will it be just fine to give them a quick freshen up wash?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Getting nappies ready for new baby

Postby clothmama » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:01 pm

BekkiLB wrote:The brand new ones I'm going to wash once or twice after the new year it what about the ones from Blaine? He has only been out of them a matter of weeks, always only washed by me and since I nailed the routine down they don't have any smells or anything like that. If it still worth doing a proper strip wash or will it be just fine to give them a quick freshen up wash?

I just gave Louis old ones a freshen up and we had a 8 year gap :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
usinukveg
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby usinukveg » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:58 pm

We'll have about a year's gap between toilet training #2 and #3 going into btp nappies so I'm going to strip ours. But if the gap is just a few weeks, I probably wouldn't bother.

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:55 pm

When its that short I would not bother doing anything to them :)

Return to Washing Cloth Nappies