hf1

Mama Stocking Swap questions thread

Mama Swap Additional questions
Questions 1 - 4 What is your favourite hot drink? Do you have an ipod/ipad/tablet/kindle etc? If so what are the dimensions? Do you like stationery? Do you have a Christmas colour scheme for decorations?  
Natalie
Flavoured coffee
Kids have Galaxy tab2's 10.1 but all have covers
No
Yes jewel colours purple & teal.
Mareth
spicy things like xmassy coffees and chai lattes
Yes but all have cases or never leave their docks
No
Extremely traditional. My tree Decs are primarily edible, with a few wooden ones. Room Decs are Red, gold, green, white, cream.
emmavmorgan
Tea!
iPhone 4 and iPad
Yes
Black, orange, red and gold.
0_Lisa_0
caramel or chai latte
Samsung galaxy tab 8" (I will do the measurement p
Yes
I like to stick with traditional colours, green, gold, red and cream
queen bee
Coffee - from my espresso machine :)
iPad - but it has a cover
No
Sort of. Mainly reds and golds. Aiming for more individual (mainly handmade) decorations and fewer baubles. Building this up over the years.
littlesez
Any ! i love coffee, tea, hot chocolate
i have an i pad but it has a cover
No
Nope
autumnalgirl
Hot chocolate
We have a tablet but it has a cover.
Yes
nope! our tree decorations are an eclectic mix that have grown with us. Most of them have a story begind them.
clothmama
Coffee (but no food stuffs allowed into Oz!)
I have a HP touchpad but have a cover thanks
Yes
It is evolving - I used to be traditional red, green and gold but now heading towards Scandinavian red and white and natural, goes more with the beach thing!
Mumof5
Can't think of any I don't like!
Nope
No
Usually red & navy blue
northernruth
Proper coffee or redbush tea
I have an ipod touch
Yes
Hahahahahahahahahaha. No. Higgeldy piggeldy vaguely swedish home made with biscuit decs type thing. Felt and wood rather than glitter
sim
Coffee
Iphone but no cover needed
Yes
Our tree is greens, silver and white, the rest if the house is a bit of a free for all ;)
Louise
Hot chocolate
No
Yes
Not really, the children's tree is a mix of wooden and felt ornaments, the main tree is all edible things (biscuits, orange slices, cranberry rings, popcorn) I do like red/green/gold decs elsewhere in the home though

Questions 5 - 7 Are there any themes you like? eg owls, elephants etc Do you wear anything in your hair (scrunchies, hairbands etc)? Do you like or use toiletries or cosmetics. If so what?  
Natalie
Foxes & Toadstools (not real life ones more fairytale style) alice wonderland, stags
I wear bobbles
I do but I have loads im trying to get through at the moment x
Mareth
skulls, day of the dead, pirates, stars
no, only plain bobbles.
I love the odd Lush treat, but don't really use toiletries or cosmetics much at all.
emmavmorgan
Not really?
Yes, I have long hair and always tie it back.
I love nice shower gel and body scrub and use a lot of hand cream. I don't wear make up at all.
0_Lisa_0
eeeeeerm????
Hair bobbles yes, I occasionally wear elasticated headbands but not the alice band type
The only make up I use is Bare Minerals and not often. Toiletries I prefer tk keep minimal as well and tend to use lush and only shower stuff as I dont really enjoy sitting in the bath.
queen bee
Russian dolls, owls, birds
I don't - I have my hair is a graduated bob so I wear it down. I might wear a hair band or clip, if I was feeling bold enough
I love Lush bubble bars and soap. I have to wash my hands a lot at the moment, with 2 in nappies. i'm using Body Shop almond hand wash at the moment - and it doesn't dry my hands out :) I don't wear make up often, although I would like to, I just don't have the time in the morning usually. I like to paint my toe nails.
littlesez
any but not keen on retro
I don't but I would wear a headband I think
Don't wear make up love natural smellies :) don't do creams just balms and oils or anything for the bath, live face and body scubs too. Think pamper :twisted:
autumnalgirl
I like both owls and elephants I also like squirrels and cats. I don't like skulls/pirates etc.
No
Shower yes, bath no, handcream yes, lipbalm, yes ...
clothmama
Not really, the only 'motif' of any sort I have is a little bird on my Ikea lamp (you know the dead siimple curved type bird with stick legs). Other things are 'French' themed cushions etc, writing / fluer de lys
Now that my hair is long I'm wearing all sorts, clips, scrunchies, headbands, hairbands you name it :)
Yes I do. I so don't need hand cream or body moisturiser though (tonnes of it in the cupboard). Prefer natural or Clarins (which obviously the budget won't stretch to!!)
Mumof5
erm....nothing in particular, I love anything nature themed.
Just plain scrunchies and bands, my hair is very thick so not much will tame it!
I love smellies, esp Lush, but I don't wear make -up
northernruth
I like owls, foxes, matryoshka, birds. Don't like cupcakes or skulls
No
Yes I use both, I shower rather than bath and on my face etc I use high end rather than natural products. I wear nail varnish and make up
sim
I love owls and stars
I would wear a wide knitted head band (the kind that keeps your hair back from your face or covers your ears in cold weather IYKWIM?)
I use liz earle on my face, love Lush and similar for shower stuff. For make up I use Bare Minerals.
Louise
Love owls, cupcakes, cherry blossom,
Not really no.
I don't think the toiletries and cosmetics I use will be within the budget!

Total responses: 12
People who haven't answered: Allie, ems101, JabberJabber
My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Mama Stocking Swap questions thread

Postby Louise » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Post your additional questions here. I will add them to the survey at the top. If you could answer each question as it appears. Thanks ladies :D

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Mama Stocking Swap questions thread

Postby autumnalgirl » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Do you like stationary?

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Just realised I havemt got my recipient yet :/ am I just cracking up here?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:58 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:Just realised I havemt got my recipient yet :/ am I just cracking up here?

I've not sent them yet :wink:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Thats then, you paniced me with the question thread

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:20 pm

autumnalgirl wrote:Do you like stationary?

I'm sorry but this question has made me :giggle: :giggle: - I'm presuming that you mean pretty stationary not your blue bic pen variety when I said yes :hohoho: . I hate blue Bic pens me :evil: :hohoho:

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:02 pm

clothmama wrote:
autumnalgirl wrote:Do you like stationary?

I'm sorry but this question has made me :giggle: :giggle: - I'm presuming that you mean pretty stationary not your blue bic pen variety when I said yes :hohoho: . I hate blue Bic pens me :evil: :hohoho:

:hohoho: Indeed pretty things!!! I was going through all the things I stick in the children's ones trying to come up with potential ideas!!!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Do you have a Christmas colour scheme for decorations?

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:40 am

Do you have any themes you like? Ie owls, elephants etc

Next

Return to Christmas Stocking Swap