Postby clothmama » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:34 am

Wow that is gorgeous Allie!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: My Beautiful new tent

Postby Mareth » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:09 am

I just had to come back to this thread again, just to look at it some more :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:10 am

Our friends have one of those and loves it. So nice and copy.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:21 am

sjm wrote:Lovely. Which air beam did you have we love ours we have the outwell Concorde L

We had the Vango Airbeam Kinetic 600. I loved the space and the layout but it failed on the first 2 outings. First outing a beam burst - tent has been up less than 24 hours so it went back to vango for a replacement. The second outing it leaked, only slightly but such and expensive tent shouldn't leak at all imho so after a major battle with the supplier I finally got them to agree to refund my money. I'd owned the tent less than a month.

@queen bee
Kelly - have you seen the new polyester bells? You still get the feeling and space of a bell tent but for less than half the cost. Alternatively any lightweight tunnel (the Hi Gear ones aren't bad quality) should be doable on your own, using the "cross camping" method of pitching.

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sjm » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:42 am

Allie wrote:
sjm wrote:Lovely. Which air beam did you have we love ours we have the outwell Concorde L

We had the Vango Airbeam Kinetic 600. I loved the space and the layout but it failed on the first 2 outings. First outing a beam burst - tent has been up less than 24 hours so it went back to vango for a replacement. The second outing it leaked, only slightly but such and expensive tent shouldn't leak at all imho so after a major battle with the supplier I finally got them to agree to refund my money. I'd owned the tent less than a month.

@queen bee
Kelly - have you seen the new polyester bells? You still get the feeling and space of a bell tent but for less than half the cost. Alternatively any lightweight tunnel (the Hi Gear ones aren't bad quality) should be doable on your own, using the "cross camping" method of pitching.

That's dreadful ours has been fab so far. We debated the Vango glad we didn't pick it now x

Previous

Return to The Great Outdoors