hf1

Hi, Amanda here - have joined you at last!

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Hi, Amanda here - have joined you at last!

Postby Amanda » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:37 pm

Hello there, I figured it was about time I joined in properly, now that Connor is officially a full time clothbum! (second night tonight, fingers crossed for another dry one...). My story in brief, or as brief as I can make it, my BC posts always seem to go on forever:
Connor is my first baby, and is 9mths. We started off with Bambino Mio, having won a BTP pack in a raffle, but after about 5mths of struggling with leaks and using eco-dispos at night and when we were out and about (can you tell I didn't trust them?!), I gave up altogether and switched to eco-dispos full time. But I'm pleased to say that dh finally gave me the go-ahead to spend some money on some different nappies (after some drunken persuasion by Tory's hubby in the pub! :D ). I've now got a nice range of nappies, and am looking forward to buying some funky wraps to show off in the summer. The main thing I'm short of is a couple more night nappies as at the moment I just have one Bumble. But I have a Huggle and a Stuffie on their way, so we should be sorted soon. Yay!
Bye for now,
Amanda x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:34 am

HOORAY HOORAY and a big welcome, fantastic to see you here!!!! I'm so glad everything is going so well for you. You've got the same night nappies as me and I get on so well with them all. the only thing I've done this week is cut the fleece on the huggle to make it easier to stuff, wish I'd picked that hint up earlier lol!!!

I've got a spare wool wrap I'll send it to you when I get a mo' to go to the post office! Had Louis back in wool for the first time in ages last night (had 5 wraps sat wiating to be lanosised lol!!) and I'd forgotten what a huge differnce it makes, I'd overboosted based on what I'd been using in pul and the outside of the nappy was dry. Probably helps that he sleept though (been having a nightmare with teething and 4/5 wakings in the night for comfort feeds) 7 - 6.25!!!

My fave funky new wrap is a nature babies turquiose tye die, will look fab in summer with a tshirt!

look forward to chatting soon!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:40 am

Forgot to say check out the polls, theres a few floating at the moment, I think in general chat and toddler (regarding gap between babes)!!!

Return to Welcome Newcomers