Hello frm Preston

My avatar
prestongirl82
Clothie
Clothie

Hello frm Preston

Postby prestongirl82 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:45 am

Hello everyone.
I am 19wks pregnant and very interested in trying cloth nappies. I have bought some totsbots bamboozles from ebay and a bambino mio and mothercare trial nappy.
I know that I will need wraps for the bamboozles, what else willI need?
Does anyone have any advice for a newbie? I still have ages to go yet, but I want to be prepared this time. I have 2 older boys who were both premature, so we had to use what we were bought by friends/relatives.

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hello frm Preston

Postby The Tree Fairy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi prestongirl82. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Hello frm Preston

Postby littlesez » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Loads of us from lancs and manchester on here and will be loads of nappy info days next month for real nappy week so keep a look out x

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:47 pm

hiya, i'm originally from burnley but now live in wales. i would recommend you getting a zip wet bag (or a few - we have 10+ but need these for days at nursery for 2 kiddies) for when you're out and about, a nappy bin to store dirty nappies in and 2x bin liners (for the nappy bin) and some fleece liners for the nappies (stops the nappy feeling wet on baby's bum). also using reusable wipes would save a smally fortune. you can get much preloved on this site or on ebay - good luck!!! xxx

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Hi & welcome to the tree :cnthug:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic