Hello!

My avatar
BeckyW
Clothie
Clothie

Hello!

Postby BeckyW » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:53 am

Hiya,
I'm Becky, I live in London and have a 5 month old son, as well as a six year old daughter. I'm gradually making the switch to cloth. Our council does a grant scheme, so I bought a load of internet cheapies with that, and was just going to do it part time with those, but have become hooked on reading boards etc and am buying up a few different nappies to try now. I can't afford to pay out too much in one go, so I think it will be gradual.
I haven't found the nappies all that reliable so far, and can't get a good fit round his legs, but I've bought some bamboo inserts now, so will try them over the weekend.
Looking forward to exploring the site more,
Becky

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Hello!

Postby teganplus2 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:57 am

Hi Becky,

Welcome to the tree :hug: cloth can be very much trial and error in the early days and what works for one won't work for another! Don't give up, when you find something that works for you you'll forget all about the effort of the early days!! Cloth is also VERY addictive and opens the door to all mannor of new addictions :evil: you have been warned ;)

Look forward to chatting more

Toni
xx

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree! :cnthug: A warning - cloth nappies can get very addictive! :twisted:
Check out the classified on here for some nappy bargains, my stash is incredibly varied, I think thats the best way to find out what works best for you.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Hi & welcome :wave:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic