Hello, I'm new around here

My avatar
lary_lp
Clothie
Clothie

Hello, I'm new around here

Postby lary_lp » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi, I'm Lary.

We're new to cloth and have only been using it for about 4 months now, but we have really gone for it, as we have three children using real nappies (admittedly, one just a night, but two full time).

Sooooo hooked already.

Quite a tecnophobe, so no tickers or fun stuff to show off my kiddies with yet!

x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hello, I'm new around here

Postby Annette » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:15 pm

Hi and welcome, 3 in nappies that is great - you will have to let us know all about your stash :D Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you :D

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Hiya! Welcome to the Tree :lol:

I'm Marijke, mum to Anna (16 months) and Joshua (almost 4)
Hope you'll feel right at home here soon, we're a great bunch - though sometimes known to make your bank account suffer :lol:

My avatar
lary_lp
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lary_lp » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Yep, three. My daughter is just in night nappies, but both boys are going strong. My elder son is 19 months now and my younger son is just three months old.

I can't wait to build up a decent nappy stash. We are doing full-time cloth with what we have, but I am also doing full-time washing! Another, erm, 20 or so would really set me up properly (don't let me other 'alf know!).

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:07 pm

Hello,

Welcome to the tree.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:53 am

Hi Lary - welcome to the tree. Im Sadie, SAHM of 3, my youngest dd is a cloth bum, perhaps not for much longer though so Im making the most of it.

Well done for 3 in nappies - most people think Im mad washing just 1 littlies nappies, but Im sure its much easier for you than lugging tonnes of disposables back from the supermarket for 3. We are very good at encouraging you to buy more nappies, very good for your stash, not necessarily good for the bank balance, but hey ho :lol:

Look forward to chatting - must jump right in, we love chatting nappies, and more :mrgreen:

Sadie xx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:32 am

Hiya and welcome, well done on having 3 in cloth.......hope you like it here. Look forward to chatting more with you and finding out about your pretty large stash i imagine!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:27 am

Hello and welcome to the tree

I'm Allie p/t WAHM to Harriet, 22 months. Looking forward to chatting nappies and more :D

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Hello and welcome! I'm Nichola, mum to four-month-old Iris, who's been in cloth since 6 days old.

Look forwards to chatting all things cloth. :)

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers