hf1

Hello from Todmorden, West Yorkshire

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Hello from Todmorden, West Yorkshire

Postby indigosky2k » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:38 pm

:wave: :wave: Hi Amy it's lovely to 'meet' you. My hubby's grandparents live in Tod and we're not far away in Bradford :) Welcome to CNT, I hope you find you're way round.

ECing rocks!! That was my biggest kept secret with DD1 for 15 months, till she stopped wearing nappies most of the time :) We're also a co-sleeping, BLW, babywearing family ;)

My avatar
AmyA
Clothie
Clothie

Postby AmyA » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Hello everyone.

Well one day in december I decided I was going to use disposable until christmas was over because I was always at the laundrette. Every poo leaked, I was having to soak clothes, and we ran out of vests, so I went back to using cloth before christmas.

Hi indigosky. Yes it's a bit embarassing ECing. None of my friends know, even the ones in Hebden Bridge and they're all supposed to be hippies there.

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:45 pm

AmyA wrote:Hi indigosky. Yes it's a bit embarassing ECing. None of my friends know, even the ones in Hebden Bridge and they're all supposed to be hippies there.

:giggle: I'm quite open about it this time round with my attachment/natural parenting friends, but still never mention it at regular playgroups or the children's centre :oops: With DD1 though I'd had people talk about it and laugh about it so there was no way I was admitting to doing it. Course when she wasn't wearing nappies at 15 months I kind of had no choice :giggle: I am always happy to talk ECing, or cloth,, or BLW, or share co-sleeping stories :D

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers