Hello from West Sussex!

My avatar
Bumbalina
Clothie
Clothie

Hello from West Sussex!

Postby Bumbalina » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:43 am

Hi There :wave:

I'm Nina, mummy to Phoebe 2 3/4 and Rory 14 months. We live in Ashington West Sussex. Used cloth nappies with Phoebe for about a year and loved them but eventually pregnancy and the arrival of Rory meant they went by the wayside for a while! Rory suffered with terrible reflux so my mountain of puke covered washing has meant that I couldn't have coped with cloth again til now!! He has been in cloth for last 2 weeks and its been great apart from some minor issues....clothes now not fitting etc etc!!! Loved this website when I was searching for support and can't wait to get asking some questions of you more experienced cloth bummers!!! Am using motherease and sandys with wraps but hoping to get some advice on AIO's as they seem to have become more popular since I last did cloth!
Still bf Rory and wore them both in slings and co slept with both too.
Nina x

PS Bumbalina became our nickname for Phoebe cos of her gorgeous giant cloth bum!

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Hello from West Sussex!

Postby Scotia » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:10 am

Hi Nina :wave:
If you're looking for a good all in one, try Tots Bots Easyfits, I found th a lovely neat fit and very reliable. They are also adjustable for size so lasted ds til he was pt'd :)

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Hello from West Sussex!

Postby monsterm » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi Nina :wave:

Welcome to the tree :cnthug:

Return to Welcome Newcomers