hf1

Hello everyone!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:42 pm

Hi Em, welcome! I recognise your name from BC and from the focus group Lou ran last week I think?

Hope the last couple of weeks of pregnancy are going well!

Joanne

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:31 pm

babyroo wrote:Welcome Em

How exciting to be so close to your lo's birth. What nappies have you got in your stash?

Ali

I've got mainly Bimbles and some Kissaluvs, Bumgeniuses, Happy Heinys, Fuzzi Bunz, Pocket Bots, Wonderoos, Mommy's Touch, Cotton Bottoms, and some terries and prefolds and things. And wraps. So lots! I kinda want to try one of everything. Anything I've missed that you think I should try?

I recognise loads of you guys as well! Hello!!

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:58 pm

Hi Em :D I'm Sam, mum to my cheeky little cloth bum Lily. It's great to have you with us.

Sam...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:12 am

Hi Em, welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree!! How exciting about the baby, can't wait to hear all the news when she arrives! Sounds like a great collection to me! My fave nb nappy was the bimble with a xs rikki wrap!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:19 am

skaheadpunk wrote:
I've got mainly Bimbles and some Kissaluvs, Bumgeniuses, Happy Heinys, Fuzzi Bunz, Pocket Bots, Wonderoos, Mommy's Touch, Cotton Bottoms, and some terries and prefolds and things. And wraps. So lots! I kinda want to try one of everything. Anything I've missed that you think I should try?

I recognise loads of you guys as well! Hello!!

Sounds a great collection. I'll be really interesteed in how you get on with the wonderoos and mommy's touch on a teeny baby - I love them on my nearly 2 yr old.

There are so many more things you could try - I reckon try what you've got and that might help you decide what you prefer and then you can get more of that type to try. So if you like pockets try some other pockes or if you prefer 2-part nappies then you could try some different brands of them.

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:07 am

I might have to buy a Swaddlebees pocket too. Maybe get a fluffle or tots bots as well? Just to have a well rounded stash, of course.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:28 am

The little Tots Bots Bamboozles are very cute, although I only used them at night for quite a while as I only had a tiny chicken!!

Can't comment on SB pockets as I have not used one but they seem to be a bit of a vegimite nappy (love it or hate it!))

I only really started using pockets when Louis was starting to eat a little so I'm not sure how good they are on a nb. Depends on Ruby too if she is a massive explosive pooer then you may bet better with 2 parts for the first little while!

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:35 am

I'm kinda hoping she won't be a massive explosive pooer... that wouldn't make for a fun time at all! Hopefully it'll be nice, neat, gentle poos that don't fly out anywhere or escape...

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:38 am

skaheadpunk wrote:I'm kinda hoping she won't be a massive explosive pooer... that wouldn't make for a fun time at all! Hopefully it'll be nice, neat, gentle poos that don't fly out anywhere or escape...

Who are you trying to kid lol?

Swaddlebees are very trim between the legs so definitely wouldn't be the best at poo containment.

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Newcomers