hf1

Hello fellow cloth addicts

My avatar
Teds
Clothie
Clothie

Hello fellow cloth addicts

Postby Teds » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi everyone, I live in North London and have been using real nappies for about 5 months (since DD was 3 weeks old). I am officially addicted to cloth (to the extent of hiding my RNW purchases from my OH in DDs cupboard! :lol: ) and looking forward to connecting with fellow addicts. So far I've only met one other cloth mama but I might have persuaded a friend to give it a go. Fingers crossed!

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Hello fellow cloth addicts

Postby Jellybelly6 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 pm

:wave: hello and welcome :wave:

My DH caught me making a RNW purchase on Tuesday (or at least sorting out the mess of an order I made in my attempt to get it done whilst cooking the tea and catching up with the kids before he got home :doh: :giggle: ). We have agreed not to discuss this further :hohoho: :hohoho:

Welcome to the site and many more similarly addicted people.

My avatar
Johanna21
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Johanna21 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Hello :wave:

I've got a bit carried away with RNW shopping too! 2 parcels came today and I was out for both so I'll have to pick them up tomorrow and sneak them in without the OH noticing :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:51 pm

:wave: Hi and welcome to the Tree. I'm not far from you in Surrey and there are a few North London mamas on here too. :lol: at hiding purchases, I think a fair few of us have done that :giggle:

My avatar
Teds
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Teds » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:14 am

So glad to hear I'm not the only one!! :D

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:29 am

Hi!! No-not the only one! But oh does sometimes look at a nappy and think 'I don't remember this print...' I blame his failing memory of course! :giggle:

Return to Welcome Newcomers