Hello from a Kent newbie

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Hello from a Kent newbie

Postby mamaellie » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:09 am

Hi,
I'm Ellie, live in Kent with DH and our budgie and we're expecting our first (a daughter)three days after christmas. I'm definitely very committed to doing real nappies, and am building up a stash slowly but surely-- it's definitely an easy addiction to get into! Need lots of advice, though, as most people seem to think I'm mad for wanting to do it at all. So glad I found this forum as most of the ones I'd been lurking around seemed to be US sites full of weird washing machines and products I don't seem able to find/get.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hello from a Kent newbie

Postby Annette » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:41 am

Hi and congratulations on your pregnancy. very exciting Christmas for you this year :D Looking forward to chatting more and getting to know you :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:16 am

Helloooo and welcome Ellie and many congrats on your pg too. How exciting to be due soo near X*as (won't say the word just yet!!) :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:40 am

Hello and welcome! I'm Nichola, mum to 4-month-old Iris. I know what you mean about US sites - they make cloth sound do much more complicated than it really is. Congratulations on Bub. :)

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:03 pm

Hi and welcome :mrgreen: Im Sadie, SAHM to 3, my daughter is a cloth bum. Congrats on your pregnancy, and what a nice Christmas present your little daughter will be - my 2nd son was born 9 days before Christmas :D

Look forward to chatting nappies and more

Sadie xx

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:59 am

Hi and welcome :D Your baby is due the same day as my dd 10th birthday, was really nice having a xmas time baby.

Return to Welcome Newcomers