Hullo!

My avatar
bobbydazzlers
Clothie
Clothie

Hullo!

Postby bobbydazzlers » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:14 pm

Hi everyone,

Im Emma and am mum to 5 little darlings...ages 11, 10, 8, 3 and 18mth. Im married to my long suffering hubby Andy and we all live in sunny Doncaster! :)
Ive been using cloth on my 2 youngest for the past 16 mth..but only have the 1 in cloth now :( Ed my 3yr old pt about 6 months ago now
Im a WAHM and knit all sorts of stuff...not just nappy covers :wink:
I recognise a few names and faces from another forum I post on and I hope to get to know you all soon :D

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hullo!

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:01 pm

Hi Emma - welcome to the tree :mrgreen: Im Sadie, SAHM mum of 3, my youngest is a cloth bum, prob not for much longer so Im enjoying the cloth nappies while I can :wink: :wink:

Look forward to chatting, and seeing some of your knitting too.

Sadie xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:37 pm

Hi Emma and welcome. I am Annette, mum to a potty trained 2.5 year old and a little boy thankfully still in cloth :D Look forward to chatting and getting to know you :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:27 pm

Hello and welcome. I know Sunny Doncaster, lived there from birth to being 8 yrs old and my Gran and other relatives still live there so it's somewhere i know quite well. Hope you like it here.

My avatar
bobbydazzlers
Clothie
Clothie

Postby bobbydazzlers » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:19 am

Thanks for the welcome! :D

Where abouts in Donny are you from Nic? we live south of Donny in a village called Rossington, was born here but moved around quite a lot when I left school, but have settled back here!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:28 am

bobbydazzlers wrote:Where abouts in Donny are you from Nic? we live south of Donny in a village called Rossington

I lived in Adwick-le-street till i was 8 and my gran lives in Bessacarr and my auntie in Edenthorpe!! I don't know Rossington but heard of it!! I know the Dome, my Gran lives about 10 mins walk from there and the big Asda

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:57 am

Hi Emma :D

Return to Welcome Newcomers