hf1

Hello, I'm new!

My avatar
milly5
Clothie
Clothie

Hello, I'm new!

Postby milly5 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:06 pm

Hi all, I'm Helen, mum to 5 kids. I have 4 boys aged 15 to 4 & 1 dd who is 5 mths. I am using cloth for the first time & after a slow start have really got into the swing of cloth. I particularly like my bumgenius & fuzzibuns but would love to try all the nappies out there! My dh has to keep reminding me that I am using cloth to save money!
Helen

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hello, I'm new!

Postby Joaninha » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:41 am

Welcome to the Tree, Helen! :D

milly5 wrote:My dh has to keep reminding me that I am using cloth to save money!
:hohoho: :hohoho:
My dh tends to say the same thing, and think it when he rolls his eyes at my latest purchase...
But, for now, I am on the wagon... :wink: :cry:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:58 am

Hello and welcome! I'm Nichola, mum to Iris. Sounds like you have the start of a nappy addiction - yay! :lol: I'm sure you'll find lots of lovely fluff to covet here.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:19 pm

Hi and welcome. I think you need to run away now if you think that coming on here is going to help you save you money :hohoho: Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Hi and wlecome to the tree Helen.....i had to LOL at your dh saying 'that cloth saves money' oh it does as long as you don't get addicted like most of us here!! lol :hohoho: :hohoho:

Anyway look forward to getting to know you more through the boards! :D :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:36 am

hello!

LOL at your DH, I think cloth can save you money even if your addicted as long as you sell old nappies to buy new ones, but then we all know that never happens!

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:54 am

Hi Helen :D

Return to Welcome Newcomers