hf1

Hello Everyone I'm armele

My avatar
armele
Clothie
Clothie

Hello Everyone I'm armele

Postby armele » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:32 pm

just waiting to pop out my first and am scared and excited by turns ..

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:59 pm

Hi Armele
Just thought I'd say hello - your Joel's sis aren't you? We met at Tory and Joel's wedding I think, although I don't expect you to remember everyone you spoke to! If it helps, we're the Irish/Scottish couple who used to work in France for the same company as Tory and Joel. Anyway, good luck with the new arrival. I know what you mean about being scared/excited/scared/excited. All through my pregnancy it never really occurred to me that I was having a baby - it had been my goal to get pregnant, and then after about 8.5mths the penny dropped that I was going to be a mum - that's when the scarey excitement set in! It's great though, and the 9mths since my little man was born have just gone by soooooo quickly.
Right, will stop waffling now. Just saying hello really,
Amanda x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:45 pm

Welcome I'm sure you'll have lots of things to ask in the coming months, someone will always have an answer for you I've found! Great to see you on here. Hope you and the bub are doing well.

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:19 am

Hey there!

If you have had your bubs by now congrats! I remember being so excited/scared with Lil. But I loved being in labour it was amazing (people think I'm weird, lol!).

And welcome too, come let us know how everythings going, take care,

Sam...

My avatar
armele
Clothie
Clothie

hey thanks

Postby armele » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:17 pm

hi all, thanks for lovely messages .. amanda i do remember you, seems not so long ago and yet it's been about 4 years they've been married now!

still waiting for my little one .. but am super prepared on the nappy front as tory brought me all her small size nappies over at xmas so have not had to find out anything at all, so lucky!

may not be on the forums too much as we only have dial up and a bit of a crap computer but look forward to hanghin wit y'all when i do manage to crank it up ..

a xxxx

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:58 pm

Hi Armele,

It's so exciting waiting for babies arrival!!!! Hope baby doesn't keep you waiting for too long.

I'm Karen, mummy to Ella Sophie and Georgia. We live on the North East coast too! Only about 10 mins away from you!!!!! We're in Blyth.

Looking forward to chatting to you.

Take care

Karen x

My avatar
armele
Clothie
Clothie

flo is here

Postby armele » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:56 am

hi all well she came and labour was exciting to say the least .. haha!

hi karen tory went to meet you last weekend didn't she .. we're still recovering from our new arrival and working out which way up she / nappies / boobs go etc ..

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:10 pm

Congratulations! x

My avatar
armele
Clothie
Clothie

Postby armele » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:25 pm

thanx v much! :lol: