hf1

Hello!

My avatar
henrysmum29
Clothie
Clothie

Hello!

Postby henrysmum29 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Hi, my name's Leonie, and I'm mum to Henry, who is 12 weeks old.

We've been using terry squares with Blueberry or Motherease wraps during the day time, which work well, but now I need some advice on something for night time. He's started sleeping through some nights, so ideally I need a nappy that will last ten hours, and preferably something that would work with the wraps we already have? I've ordered some lollipop bamboo nappies to try, as it's sometimes hard to find somewhere to fold the terries while out and about. Might these work at night as well?

Hope someone has some ideas as I'd love to ditch the disposables overnight as they seem to cause nappy rash some nights.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Hello!

Postby Frances » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:14 pm

:wave: Hi Leonie, welcome to the tree!

I find that Weenotions night notions are the best fitteds for nights :)
I find that day nappies aren't absorbent enough for night use, even boosted.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Hi welcome to the tree :wave:

with james we managed with boosted day nappies - a combination of a bamboo fitted nappy and a petit desous insert worked brilliantly right from being 4 months old

eleanor was more of a heavy wetter - so from 3-18 months we needed dedicated night nappies - holdens landing bed bug plus was our favourite. now shes a bit older (22months) - we are managing with a tots bots bamboozle and petit desous booster again!

My avatar
labbiefan
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby labbiefan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi. Welcome to the tree :)

Return to Welcome Newcomers