hf1

Hello, the Tree :)

My avatar
NorthernFlower
Clothie
Clothie

Hello, the Tree :)

Postby NorthernFlower » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi all. I'm new to cloth nappies, although not to babies! Currently awaiting my latest arrival, who should be arriving any day, and I'm very excited about finally being able to use cloth for him/her. I look forward to getting to know you all, and will probably be bending lots of ears for advice!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Hello, the Tree :)

Postby monsterm » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Welcome northern flower :cnthug:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi!! What number baby is this? Do you have some cloth nappies prepared for him/her?

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 pm

:wave: welcome to the Tree!

My avatar
NorthernFlower
Clothie
Clothie

Postby NorthernFlower » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi Monsterm, Sim and Ems101. This is baby number four, and was a surprise addition. As far as nappies go, I have a couple of pop ins and intend to make use of a trial kit from my council once he/she arrives. I've got some money building up in a Little Lambs account and am also trawling through ebay for bargains. I'll be starting with some Nature Babies disposables for the first week or two. I have just received a Cheeky Wipes kit, though, so can start with the reusable wipes almost straight away. :)

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:02 pm

4! How lovely! Thats my dream number. Think we'll only go to 3 though. Dint forget to look in the classifieds on here ;)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:02 am

Welcome and congrats on your little surprise! Bend our ears all you like! Look forward to chatting :D

Return to Welcome Newcomers