Helloo there! Loving the site.

My avatar
bealos
Clothie
Clothie

Postby bealos » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi

I'm mum again after a long (7 year) gap. My eldest is a boy called Harper who I cloth nappied. And my my... things have changed since then. Or certainly, there's even more choice, lots of new fabrics, as well as the old stalwart makes.

The newest addition to our family is Ada, who is now 9 weeks old today! I've pulled boxes of carefully packed away nappies out the loft and been having a sort out - am selling and buying at the moment as I rearrange my stash. My LO is quite slim (compared to my first who was pretty stocky) so I'm having to rethink what we use. Rikki wraps seem to fit her better than Airflows, for example.

Currently we're using a mixture of cotton prefolds, Motherease Sandys XS/S, Kissaluvs O with Rikki & Onelife XS wraps. Plus I am experimenting with AIOs - XS/S Bumgenius and one medium Bambooty!

I'm also active locally in the Hackney Real Nappy Network - we recently did a nappy changing flashmob down at the Royal Festival Hall during climate week which I took my newborn to. See photos here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 051&type=1

Katy xx
Last edited by bealos on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby The Tree Fairy » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Hi bealos. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
bealos
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Helloo there! Loving the site.

Postby bealos » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Thank you! I have one quick question. I wrote a post and then saved it as a draft - but I'm totally confused as to where it is saved. Can you help?

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Helloo there! Loving the site.

Postby sim » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:33 pm

:wave: Welcome to the tree! Congratulations on the newest arrival.

To find your draft hover over the 'My Tree' link at the top left and choose 'overview' from the list then choose 'Manage drafts' from the menu in that tab (it is the last item of four).

HTH!

Return to Welcome Newcomers