hf1

New In Ohio/US

My avatar
tdrowlee
Clothie
Clothie

New In Ohio/US

Postby tdrowlee » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:18 am

Hello all!  I just found this forum and look forward to learning a lot.  I'm a 27 year old mom of 4 children  (ages 7 :babygirl: , 4 :babyboy: , almost 3 :babygirl: , and 1 :babyboy: ), pregnant  :pregnant: with baby #5 :babyboy:  due in March, married to my sweet husband for 8 years.  We've used cloth diapers for a few years now and like prefolds fastened with a Snappi.  Favorite prefold company to date: http://www.greenmountaindiapers.comfavorite diaper covers: Dappi Diaper Pants (a nylon taffeta pull on cover that costs $2.00 and has lived through 3 children so far!) from http://www.babybestbuy.com

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: New In Ohio/US

Postby Annette » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:46 am

Hi and welcome to the Tree. I am Annette mum to 2.5 year old Charlotte and my cloth bum 6month old Ben.

Lovely to have someone from the US, yo have such great nappies and wahms over there :D Look forward to chatting

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:15 pm

Wow, you must have amazing energy with all of those children :mrgreen:

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:50 pm

:shock: I am bone tired with just two!!!! :hohoho:
Welcome to the Tree! Looking forward to getting to know you!

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:05 pm

Welcome to the forum!! :) I'm a fellow American (from Texas) but living in Scotland, for the past 5 years now. I have 2 children (pictured below) and expecting 3rd baby on the 1st of April. Nice to have another American on the board! :-) Wonder if you're the first to actually be living in USA? And how did you find us, since over here we call them nappies instead of diapers! LOL :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:34 pm

Lol, I'm American too (from CT originally, last lived in Boston), but I live in France now! Have you experienced the joys of diaperswappers.com? It's the very best forum in the States, super deals on a HUGE variety of nappies (er, diapers...).

Return to Welcome Newcomers