Hullo

My avatar
Tamsin
Clothie
Clothie

Hullo

Postby Tamsin » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:10 am

Hullo,

I have been stalking these boards for months for tips and titbits (it makes fun reading on the old phone during nighttime feeds) and thought it was time to introduce myself. My names Tamsin, and I appear to have a slightly unhealthy obsession with nappies (is this like the AA? Do I stand up to introduce myself?!)

I have 3 gorgeous boys. My eldest was a fat bummed boy in little lambs BTP microfibre kit - I honestly didn't know anything else was out there :-? Middle started off in LL, but then we had no washing machine for months and I got stuck in the disposable groove. New baby, 4 months is a fat bummed boy again - but this time I have discovered COLOUR! After a bit of trial and error we have settled on pop-ins and bum genius for days, and LL Bamboo for nights.

Tamsin x

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hullo

Postby The Tree Fairy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:00 am

Hi Tamsin. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Hullo

Postby sim » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:09 am

Hi and welcome!
You can stand up and introduce yourself, but we are only going to enable your obsession!! ;)

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mangajude » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:26 pm

sim wrote:Hi and welcome!
You can stand up and introduce yourself, but we are only going to enable your obsession!! ;)

:giggle: She speaks the truth!

Hi Tamsin,

Great to have you here! :wave:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:54 pm

:wave: Welcome to the CNT! :wave:

Return to Welcome Newcomers