Bonjour!

My avatar
ClarrieLou
Clothie
Clothie

Bonjour!

Postby ClarrieLou » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi all :wave:

I'm just starting out here. Some might say a complete novice! I'm a later starter at 35 years old, this is my first pregnancy and I'm due in March 2014. I'm quite hopeful in being able to get along with cloth nappies but I'm sure I have a bit of a learning curve. :D

look forward to chatting with you all!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Bonjour!

Postby ems101 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi and welcome! There are plenty of novices around and people with bits of knowledge as well as the experts and old hands. You have come to the right place!!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi and welcome to the Tree!
Congratulations on your first squish, March is an excellent month to be born ;)

Any questions ask away :D

My avatar
ClarrieLou
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ClarrieLou » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Thanks for the welcome, March is indeed excellent (due date is 3 days before my birthday lol)!

I've just been searching existing posts as I don't want to bother people with questions that may have already been answered, and there's so much info. It looks such a lovely and helpful place here! x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:30 pm

:wave: Bonjour right back and welcome @ClarrieLou ! :wave: There certainly is lots of info to be going on with but do ask if you can't find the answer you need!

Where do you live (I'm just wondering from the bonjour!)? Congratulations on your pregnancy - how exciting for you :yahoo: You've got plenty of time to get your head around it all before bub arrives!

I got organised while I was pregnant with Louis and got together a pre-loved (mainly) collection of a whole heap of different types and styles and brands of nappies (other than a 15 bulk buy find of tiny Kissaluvs I think I had no more than 2 of any one type :giggle: ). It meant I had enough that if any style / shape didn't suit it didn't matter! I think the best advice is to not get all one sort - I gave that advice to my little sis and she ignored me and bought a big pack of Little Lambs which didn't fit her long baby!!!

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Jellybelly6 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:16 pm

:wave: Hello and welcome :widesmile:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi and welcome to tree!! Look forward to chatting.

Return to Welcome Newcomers