hf1

Hello to you all

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Hello to you all

Postby clairelana » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi, I'm Claire, mum to Lana age 2 and Kaydi almost 6 months.

I have just started to use terry squares with a paper liner and a wrap on Kaydi. I have ordered some fleece liners but think i will still use the flushable ones on top. I haven't used my cloth nappies at night yet, Hopefully when I get some boosters i will give it a try.

I'm sure i will get to know you all soon.

claire

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hello to you all

Postby rhead » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:11 pm

Welcome to the wide world of cloth! I started out with plain white fitted terry nappies with my son and we stuck with them until he potty trained at 2 1/2, but I'm afraid have gotten a bit out of control with my daughter, who seems to have nappies in all shapes, sizes, colours and fabrics :mrgreen: . Don't be afraid to try nighttimes, you'll find some great suggestions here and some great deals on new/used nappies if you want to branch out.

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Welcome to the tree, Claire!
Looking forward to chatting!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:47 pm

heylo, and welcome, look forward to chatting all things cloth!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:42 pm

Ok ..............i'm already addicted and no longer saving money, but spending it.........lol
Don't tell the hubby..........lol

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:37 am

Hi Claire, and welcome to the tree.
I'm Rae, and have 2 year old Kayleigh. Welcome to the wonderful world of cloth. Cloth at night isn't scary, and when you find what is right for you you'll wonder why you thought it was. There's heaps of advice on here as well. Look forward to chatting nappies and everything else.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:10 pm

Hi and welcome to the Tree. I look forward to chatting and getting to know you :D

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:20 pm

Hi Claire and welcome :mrgreen: Im Sadie, mum of 3 and my youngest Evie has just potty trained so Im enjoying everyone elses nappy purchases now :twisted: Plenty of help and advice to get you started on night nappies - once you find the right combo for you you will wonder how it once seemed like a huge step :D

Look forward to chatting

Sadie xx

Return to Welcome Newcomers