hf1

Hi Everyone

My avatar
ArwenMcD
Clothie
Clothie

Hi Everyone

Postby ArwenMcD » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:14 pm

I'm Arwen and expecting my first wee one in July.

I knew nothing about cloth nappies until a few months ago when I stumbled across the Nappy Lady's website... it's fast becoming my new obsession! We have our 20wk scan tomorrow so I'll hopefully be able to start my stash after this :)

I'm very glad to have found this website and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and pick your brains - I'm sure I'll have a million questions!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby ems101 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Welcome to the tree! Do you have any thoughts on what you might like to try? Hsve a lovely scan tomorrow, will you find out the sex?

My avatar
ArwenMcD
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby ArwenMcD » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi ems, thanks for the warm welcome :) Yes, we’ll find out the sex if baby allows – I’m dying to know! As for nappies… I found a great newborn bundle on Fill You Pants that has 3 Blueberry Mini Deluxes, 3 Grovia, 3 Fuzzibunz, 3 Teenyfits and 3 Charlie Bananas so I’m thinking about getting that until I decide on a favourite. I also like Little Lambs Bamboo and TotsBots Bamboozles for night as well as using Blueberry wraps, bamboo boosters and fleecy liners. Really happy to take any advice on newborn nappies/wraps/liners etc – I’m a cloth bum first time mum so really starting from scratch!

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby gilbertandmartha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:52 pm

ems101 wrote:Welcome to the tree! Do you have any thoughts on what you might like to try? Hsve a lovely scan tomorrow, will you find out the sex?


For some reason I read this as, welcome to the tree tomorrow there will be a sex scandal!

But yes welcome to the tree! lots of wise old birds here with plenty to say. Just hop right in and join in on daily chat, or anything else that takes your fancy.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby ems101 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:56 pm

gilbertandmartha wrote:
ems101 wrote:Welcome to the tree! Do you have any thoughts on what you might like to try? Hsve a lovely scan tomorrow, will you find out the sex?


For some reason I read this as, welcome to the tree tomorrow there will be a sex scandal!




@gilbertandmartha!!!! Shes gonna think we're a load of mad old birds if you say stuff like that!! :hohoho:

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby gilbertandmartha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:05 pm

ems101 wrote:
gilbertandmartha wrote:
ems101 wrote:Welcome to the tree! Do you have any thoughts on what you might like to try? Hsve a lovely scan tomorrow, will you find out the sex?


For some reason I read this as, welcome to the tree tomorrow there will be a sex scandal!




@gilbertandmartha!!!! Shes gonna think we're a load of mad old birds if you say stuff like that!! :hohoho:


Probably does anyway :widesmile:

My avatar
ArwenMcD
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby ArwenMcD » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Haha not at all... well, maybe a little :lol:

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby sim » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:28 pm

:wave:
Hi and welcome!

I see the rabble have already made themselves apparent ;) :giggle:

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby Jellybelly6 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:34 pm

:wave: Hi and welcome to the tree :cnthug:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers