hf1

Hi

My avatar
Magpie
Clothie
Clothie

Hi

Postby Magpie » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Hi, I'm Liz, I have lurked on here when my son was in cloth and drifted away after potty training. He is now 3 and a bit and we have another baby on the way in August so just getting our way back into things. My oh says we can use cloth from birth this time so I am excited to start a newborn stash and would love any recommendations :)

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hi

Postby The Tree Fairy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:36 pm

Hi Magpie. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Postby clothmama » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:04 am

Hi Liz and welcome back to the tree :wave: :wave:

I will join you in your excitement of building a newborn stash (although I'm very early days and still a bit tentative about it all!). I'm going to have a mix of flat nappies (some terries, some prefolds) and fitteds with a mix of wool and PUL and maybe a few AIO's and pockets for out and about :D What did you use with your son? Do you know what you are having this time?

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:07 am

Hello and welcome to the Tree! :cnthug:

My avatar
ponygirl
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ponygirl » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:45 am

Welcome :wave:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:06 am

Hi LIz and welcome back to the tree. Congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope all is going well for you.

I loved bimbles when Isaac was tiny as they we sooo sweet and fitted him really well. I like that they were ones that required a snappi, as it meanth that you could shape them to your child more than with velcro. I was never a fan of flat nappies having had a disaster with them with my first child, but I know that some people really find them very handy.

My avatar
Sophiebeth23
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Sophiebeth23 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:49 pm

Hello, we did cloth from birth personally I love prefolds and wraps for new born as my dd was premature.

Return to Welcome Newcomers