hf1

hello

My avatar
hanstar
Clothie
Clothie

hello

Postby hanstar » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:49 am

hello, thought it was about time i introduced myself properly! i have been posting on here for a while but have never introduced myself....... naughty i know!
well my name is hannah i live in wales, i have one little boy called theo who is nearly one.
and i lurvvvvvve fluffy bums!!! and have a huge addiction to weenotions!
xxx :wine:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: hello

Postby beck » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:12 pm

HI hannah

I'm Beck mum to Hannah 5 Phebie 2 and William 10 months :) Look forward to getting to know you and chatting about cloth!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi and welcome Hannah. I can understand the addiction to Wee Notions! Look forward to chatting some more. :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:33 am

Hello there Hannah
Oh I love fluffy bums. I'm thinking of helping my sister get some more interesting fluff (she only has greenkids) for the new bottom to come next year. That should ease the pain of not being able to continue buying fluff for Kayleigh as she is starting to potty train. I won't look on wee notions until after Christmas, because the site just sucks you in and empties your paypal account magically (and then a little while later wonderful fluff arrives).

My avatar
hanstar
Clothie
Clothie

Postby hanstar » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:43 am

a few of my friends are expecting babies and they have been round to see my nappy collection and ask advice, i love it! its such a nice feeling converting people to fluff and showing of your nappy collection!
even though one of my friends is insisting she's going to stick to terry squares...... it wont last long once i give her a nice fluffy pocket nappy for her newborn! :wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:02 am

hanstar wrote:a few of my friends are expecting babies and they have been round to see my nappy collection and ask advice, i love it! its such a nice feeling converting people to fluff and showing of your nappy collection!
even though one of my friends is insisting she's going to stick to terry squares...... it wont last long once i give her a nice fluffy pocket nappy for her newborn! :wink:

:hohoho: :hohoho: love it!!!!! Saying that I still think if I had anohter baby (which I don't think I will!!) I'd have some tiny terries as PART of my collection!!

Welcome - jump right in with posting we're a friendly bunch!

Return to Welcome Newcomers