hf1

Hello, I'm new

My avatar
charay
Clothie
Clothie

Hello, I'm new

Postby charay » Mon May 26, 2014 11:20 pm

New here. Hello all. I've been using cloth for few months now, still learning loads and have questions all the time.
I have been trying out lots of different brands and I'm slowly staring to figure out what works for me and my little one.
Hoping to find some answers here from you lovely ladies, buy some preloved nappies and sell the ones that I didn't like so much.

Hope everyone had a good bank holiday
xx

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hello, I'm new

Postby The Tree Fairy » Tue May 27, 2014 12:07 am

Hi charay. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Hello, I'm new

Postby clothmama » Tue May 27, 2014 12:23 am

:wave: :wave: :wave: Hi and welcome! Lots of help on here so just ask away and we'll do what we can. What are you finding works for you? How old is your little one?

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Tue May 27, 2014 7:27 am

:wave: hi and welcome! Ask away - some will always have an answer.

What is your current favourite nappy?

My avatar
charay
Clothie
Clothie

Postby charay » Tue May 27, 2014 9:08 am

Morning ladies. Thank you for the welcome.

I've tried out quite a few different ones clothmama but my go-to's are BG elementals and freetimes. Recently discovered Gnappies, Sim, which I think is the way to go for me and DS who is one on Thursday. We tried TB easyfits which I love but he is a big lad and they are already too small for him. So i will be looking to sell those on in the future.

We recently ventured into night nappies and although I am still nervous about it we've had mainly dry nights witht the Stretchies and TB wraps.

What nappies do other people like?

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue May 27, 2014 11:40 am

:wave: Welcome to the tree :cnthug:

I'm a fan of dedicated night nappies and especially love the weenotions ones. :)

My avatar
Sophiebeth23
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Sophiebeth23 » Tue May 27, 2014 11:45 am

Hi welcome, I have just reviewed gNappies I own a silly amount of nappies for one baby. But I love that I can use them again on other children and better for the planet. I am a firm believer in trying night nappies the worst that will happen is it might leak!

Return to Welcome Newcomers