hf1

Due in jan, determined to use cloth

My avatar
amba
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Due in jan, determined to use cloth

Postby amba » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:20 pm

As the title says I'm due in January with my 4th boy and would love to use washable nappies. I have brought and been given a load of them, bamino mio are the main ones. I still have loads of questions tho, like do I need to boost them?, will they last the night? Which is the best fold for boys? Have I already got too many? Just so many questions lol
Oh and my name is Amba x

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Due in jan, determined to use cloth

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi Amba and welcome to the tree :cnthug:

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Did you use cloth nappies with your other children or is this a new thing for you?

Bambino mio pre folds will be fine in the early days without adding boosters but you might need them as baby gets older.

I've used easy peasy hemp boosters before as they are a good size and not too expensive.

Will you be using the bambino mio wraps too?

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:13 pm

Welcome and congratulations!

Good advice from Jabber Jabber - Easy Peasy hemp boosters are my favourite.

My avatar
amba
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby amba » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:49 pm

It's a whole new thing lol looking forward to trying reusable nappies! I'm more excited about the nappies then I am the baby!! Lol I do have the wraps, but they are faulty because when I washed them as is recommended the plastic came away! They were brand new and never been used, but they are secondhand, a few years old, so I'm not able to send back! I was given alot of other branded wraps that I have washed, they were fine! I need to get the small sizes tho as I only have mediums and large and extra large now! I don't want to buy the mio wraps now tho, I've been put off!! I have heard that the motherease rikki wraps are good tho? I do have some all in 1's aswell. I am happy to try any nappies that save me money, plus they look soooo cute :)

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 pm

I really
Last edited by Dancing mum on Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:15 pm

I really like blueberry wraps too. I have the 'one size' ones but they have a 'mini coverall' which fits 6 - 18lbs so maybe these might be handy to see you through to the medium size ones you already have?

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:43 pm

I like little lamb wraps or fleece wraps or wool wraps
, oh and you can never have too many nappies

:twisted:

Return to Welcome Newcomers