Hello!

My avatar
Landgirl
Clothie
Clothie

Hello!

Postby Landgirl » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Hi all,

I'm mum to a 6 nearly 7 year old boy and also pregnant with baby 2.
My son was almost exclusively in cloth nappies, mostly traditional terries but I also bought a few Tiny Tots and a couple of Little Lambs.
I originally bought birth to potty Cotton Bottoms but I never really used them, preferring the terries.

I kept all the nappies in the hope that I could use them again one day but going through them now I realise that I don't have enough! Only 9 terry squares, 10 Tiny Tots and 2 Little Lambs! Or maybe that is enough, it's been a long time...!

Anyway, enough of my rambling :wave:

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hello!

Postby The Tree Fairy » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:11 pm

Hi Landgirl. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Hello!

Postby clothsister » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:35 pm

Hi @Landgirl welcome and congrats. When is your lo due. There's loads of really helpful people on here. I'm a bit rubbish as I'm not a full cloth baby but @clothmama should be able to help with numbers needed as she had her 3rd beautiful baby boy in November and he is full cloth. X

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:48 pm

You could probably just about get away with 20nappies if you were washing every day/day and a half. But I would probably try and get 5-10 more. :) when are you due?

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:46 am

:wave: Hi, it's lovely here, I hope you enjoy the tree as much as I do. If your LO is going to poop as a newborn as much as mine did then I'd recommend at least 5 more nappies (especially if you don't have a tumble drier).

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:18 am

Hi and welcome to the tree :wave: :wave: @Landgirl :widesmile: Congratulations on your pregnancy :yahoo: :yahoo: look forward to chatting!

I think 30 - 35 to make life easy, I've just under 30 I think and I struggle some days and that is in the middle of summer but I'll up my numbers in a few weeks when we get to the UK as I have some waiting there! There are always lots of preloved newborn nappies in classifieds to top up and try some of the newer nappies on the market. Ask away if you have any questions :widesmile:

My avatar
Sophiebeth23
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Sophiebeth23 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:58 am

Hi welcome to the tree. I would get a few more if I was you. We cloth full time and I think 25-30 is a good amount to have.

My avatar
Landgirl
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Landgirl » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Thank you for all the lovely welcomes :D

I'm due in August so LOADS of time left to get what we need... I'm probably getting ahead of myself but who cares lol!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Landgirl wrote:Thank you for all the lovely welcomes :D

I'm due in August so LOADS of time left to get what we need... I'm probably getting ahead of myself but who cares lol!

Nah! Ladies on here have been compiling their new born stash and ttc ;)

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers