Hello!

My avatar
Jaclyn
Clothie
Clothie

Hello!

Postby Jaclyn » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi all,
Joined up a little while ago to read some reviews, but just got round to introducing myself now.
I have an 8 month old little boy in cloth. We've used cloth on him since birth, but not been very adventurous - sticking to the same nappy brand after getting a birth to potty kit. Hopefully this will still work when he starts at nursery next month!
:wave:

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hello!

Postby The Tree Fairy » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:34 pm

Hi Jaclyn. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Postby clothmama » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:42 am

Hi @Jaclyn and welcome to the tree! How old is your little one? What BTP set have you got?

Great news if your nursery is happy to use cloth. Lots of mums get some pockets for nursery, I've been pretty pleased with the Little Lambs pockets and you can also get cheapy ones (generally Chinese) that come with microfibre inserts (I'd get some bamboo so they last well) I've been pleased with the ones I've picked up of them. The bonus is that you don't worry too much about them!

Let us know how you get on :D

My avatar
Jaclyn
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Hello!

Postby Jaclyn » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:14 pm

Thank you. We're using a little lamb shaped kit (with the wraps). Nursery have no experience with reusables, but have said they're happy to accommodate, if we show them what to do. We'll see how they get on with them, but thank you for the advice - I could always buy a few pocket nappies to use there if they struggle.

Return to Welcome Newcomers