hf1

Hello again!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Hello again!

Postby gayleygoo » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:47 pm

hello, I'm Gayle :) It's been years since I've been on this site when my first two children were in nappies, now my third baby is nearly 7 months old! I've been using the cloth nappies I've had stashed
since the last two, hardly bought anything new so I'm looking forward to trying out new nappies as he grows into the larger sizes. I remember this forum being such a lovely community, and I'm looking forward to diving back into the boards :)

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hello again!

Postby The Tree Fairy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:24 pm

Hi gayleygoo. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Hello again!

Postby ems101 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:43 am

Welcome back! It's great to hear nappies are doing so well, I think I changed a fair bit of my stash with each child, nothing seemed to work the same for any two of them!

Hope you enjoy getting reacquainted :-)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:12 am

@gayleygoo how absolutely lovely to see you back :wave: :yahoo: ! Congratulations :wine: on your new baby - we have a little surprise that is about to turn 1! How are the other kids? Excited about the new baby? Did you have a boy or a girl? Jump back in I'm sure you'll recognise a few faces!

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:20 am

Welcome back xx

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:07 am

I had a little boy, he's called Rory :) Molly and daragh were very excited and have been really good with him.

Congratulations to you too clothmama, did you have a boy or a girl? :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:32 am

gayleygoo wrote:I had a little boy, he's called Rory :) Molly and daragh were very excited and have been really good with him.

Congratulations to you too clothmama, did you have a boy or a girl? :)

A little boy - Rémy - he is gorgeous we are all very in love with him! Just started walking last week so more fun to be had!

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Congratulations and welcome back! Trying to remember how old yours are! Is Molly 8 now? Have s feeling she was the same age as one of mine...

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi! Welcome back and congratulations on #3

Return to Welcome Newcomers