hf1

Hello :)

My avatar
napster87
Clothie
Clothie

Hello :)

Postby napster87 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:59 am

Hi all. I have a 9 month old son and I have just started to use cloth nappies. I found this forum and decided to join. I look forward to getting to know people! x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Hello :)

Postby clothmama » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:09 am

Hi and welcome to the site! Congratulations on starting to use cloth - 9 months is a great time too because you can fit well into BTP nappies and other nappies that will last til potty training! What nappies are you using?

If you have any questions or can't find something just ask everyone is really helpful :D

Look forward to chatting.

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:48 pm

I started at 9 months with my second! It's a very exciting time!! X

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:29 pm

Welcome :wave:
Hope you will be as happy as I am for the tree :) but careful it is a little addictive :giggle: and there are so many good cloth-mothers who can help with anything :thumbsup:
Excited to hear about your choice of nappies :) we started with our first child when she was about 1, because she kept getting rashes and our second girl has (almost) only been in cloth and from birth. We are trying for a third baby and she/he is also going to be cloth nappied from birth :)

My avatar
napster87
Clothie
Clothie

Postby napster87 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:38 am

Awww thanks ladies. What a warm welcome! Yes I can imagine it getting a little addictive on here! :) x

Return to Welcome Newcomers