Hi There

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Hi There

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Hi there

I'm Kirsty, 38 year old Mum to Kieran 7, Anna 6 and wee Gracie 8 months and not forgetting our baby Samuel born sleeping at 5 months pregnant. I live in Falkirk, Scotland with my lovely husband, it's a real mad house but wouldn't change a thing.

I am luckhy enough not to have to work and haven't since I was preg with Kieran, I guess by the time Gracie goes to school I will be too old to start working again!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to chatting with you all. xx

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: Hi There

Postby beck » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:47 am

HI there Kristy

Welcome to the Tree :mrgreen: I'm Beck mum to 3 little ones and we live in Sunny Australia :) Your family sounds lovely and so sorry to hear about your little angel Samuel.

Look forward to chatting and getting to know you. Jump right in and start chatting 8)

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:42 am

WElcome to CNT,

I am sukhi, mum to Pranav(will be 6 in feb) and Rishabh(18months)
We live in wet and windy Wales and we love it her.
chat soon.
xxx
sukhi

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:31 am

Hey Kristy
Welcome to the tree. I'm Rae, and have 2 yo Kayleigh in cloth at nights only now.
Your lucky to have the option to stay off work. You'll hardly be too old to start working again when Gracie goes to school, it's just will you be able to find something you want to do. Look forward to chatting about nappies and anything else.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:19 pm

Hello and welcome. I'm Nichola, mum to Iris (6 months) - we're in South Yorkshire. Looking forwards to chatting. :)

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:27 pm

Welcome to the Tree!!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:33 am

Thank you for making me feel so welcome.

The house is all quiet just now, 2 oldest are at school and Gracie is in bed with her snotty nose (first cold), I have a snotty nose as well but alas must plod on, sofa man will be here in a bit!!!

I have added a post about stuffing fuzzies at night,all help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Kirst xx

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi and welcome to the tree Kirsty :mrgreen:

Im Sadie, mum of 3, my dd is now dry during the day but we are still using cloth as a backup at night :wink: Im very lucky to be a SAHM now too, and have no plans to go back to work until Evie is through primary school, but who knows what will happen.

Look forward to chatting nappies and more.

Sadie xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:57 pm

Hi and welcome to the Tree. I am Annette, mum to 2.5 year old Charlotte who is sadly only in night nappies now and my full time cloth bum Ben who is now 7 months old.

Look forward to chatting more soon :D

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers