hf1

Hi There

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Hi There

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:12 pm

Thanks for all your welcomes, this site is very addictive and so is nappy buying,when peopleask me what I want for Christmas I now say a nappy!!!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:51 pm

Hi there, we've been chatting on the boards but i always forget this bit here!! :D :D Sorry!!

Hope you like the 'tree' Kirsty and that you feel very welcome here. I am Nicola, 32, mum to Emma aged 8 and Evie (3) who is an ex cloth bum and wears nappies (not cloth now though), we had to give up on the cloth due to too many soreness issues with her.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Nic I think you've got a contender for your chatter crown there - Kirsty only Joned on the 2nd December and already has over 100 posts!! :hohoho:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Nic I think you've got a contender for your chatter crown there - Kirsty only Joned on the 2nd December and already has over 100 posts!! :hohoho:

Oooh I love to talk, DH says too much ofcourse and that I talk to anyone!!!!!! As I am sure you have all noticed that I tend to wander and go way off subject :lol:

I love chatting to all you guys and have had loads of advice and now a rduced bank balance!!!!!!! xx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:58 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:Nic I think you've got a contender for your chatter crown there - Kirsty only Joned on the 2nd December and already has over 100 posts!! :hohoho:

Oooh I love to talk, DH says too much ofcourse and that I talk to anyone!!!!!! As I am sure you have all noticed that I tend to wander and go way off subject :lol:

I love chatting to all you guys and have had loads of advice and now a rduced bank balance!!!!!!! xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OHHHH NOOOOO some competition to my crown!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
Glad you like it here lots!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:59 pm

nic1 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OHHHH NOOOOO some competition to my crown!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Errrm no Nic, I don't think anyone can catch you up with your chatting :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:01 pm

Annette wrote:
nic1 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OHHHH NOOOOO some competition to my crown!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Errrm no Nic, I don't think anyone can catch you up with your chatting :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I really didn't think i was that chatty but evidently the evidence is against me on that one!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:23 am

Nothing wrong with being chatty - just as long as some one listens :hohoho:

I'm just a mad scottish woman, but a very nice one - honest!!!! xx

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:17 pm

Welcome Kirsty. I'm Allie pt wahm to Harriet who is 2 and i'm expecting number 2 bump nicknamed Trevor in July. Looking forward to chatting :D

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers